1.Our Privacy Commitment to Our Customers
We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
The Alifesoft Companies follow these privacy principles both online and offline in the collection, use, security and sharing of customer information:
* NOTICE. When we ask for your personal information, we will tell you why we need it and what we will do with it.
* CHOICE. When we contact you for marketing purposes, we will let you know how to remove your name from future marketing efforts.
* SECURITY. We will use reasonable security measures to protect the personal information we receive from you.
2. What Personal Information we collect
As part of your interaction with Alifesoft, We may collect personal information such as
1) Contact information, including name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address
2) Purchase information, including credit card number, billing and/or shipping information
3) we may also collect demographic information.
3. How do we collect the information
There are numbers of different ways that Alifesoft receives and collects personal information from you. Ways Alifesoft collects personal information from you may include the following:
4. Uses of Your Personal Information?
Alifesoft does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties. We use the personal information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
5. Your Choices
You may choose to:
6. How do 3rd party credit card processors protect customer information?
Alifesoft software uses secure server hosted by REGNOW and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt all the customer's personal information including name, address, credit card number credit card expiration date etc. Before it is sent to us, Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information. Your credit card information is only used for online transition. Credit card information in encrypted during the ordering process and is deleted as soon as your order is completed. All other personal information (name, address and product ordered) is held to assist product registration.
You may choose to:
8. About Cookies
In order to better understand what services are valuable to our customers, we use "cookies". A cookie is a small text file that a website writes to your hard drive. Cookies work as your identification card and may record passwords, preferences and purchases. Cookies let the web page server know that you have returned to this site. Cookies also can determine other information, such as the daily visitors to our web site and the pages of the site most frequently visited. Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigns them. They cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. You can change the settings in your browser to prevent cookies if you do not want to have a cookie set when you visit our website. However, by doing so, you may not have full access to all the web pages.
DVD to iPod for Mac DVD to iPhone for Mac DVD to iPad for Mac iPad Video Converter for Mac iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac iPhone Video Converter for Mac iPod Video Converter for Mac Movie Converter for Mac